The Remote Connections screen displays all the servers (primary and secondary) that you have running on your domain.
You can see:
- State - You can see whether the server is actively communicating with the primary server (a green tick icon) or there is an error or warning (a red cross icon) preventing the server from communicating.
- Machine Name - This column displays the hostname of each server.
- Version - You can see the current version of CloudM Migrate that is installed on the server.
- If the version number is highlighted in green, the server is running the most up to date version of CloudM Migrate that you have installed on your primary server.
- If the version number is highlighted in red, the server is running an earlier version and needs to be updated.
- Uptime - You can see the total uptime for the server.
- Last Migration - You can see the last time a migration process took place on the server.
- Running Tasks - You can see the number of tasks currently running on each server.
- Download Logs - Selecting Download Logs will allow you to download Migration Trace logs, Migration Service logs or All logs for the server.
- Remote Desktop Connection - Selecting the Remote Desktop Connection icon will allow you to remotely connect to a secondary server. This feature is usually used for support purposes so that errors on the server can be resolved (for example, installing a newer version of CloudM Migrate).