Warning: Using the Permanently Delete Project From Archive feature will fully delete all data associated with the project from the archive. This will remove all data and cannot be undone.
To permanently delete a project from the archive:
- Open CloudM Migrate.
- On the Projects page, ensure that you select the relevant project from drop down menu.
- Select the Cog icon underneath the drop down menu to expand the section, displaying some Actions that you perform on the Project.
- Select the Permanently Delete Project From Archive feature from the list of options.
- A warning box will pop-up, prompting you to confirm whether you want to continue with the process. This is to avoid any accidental deletion and warns that the project cannot be restored once the action has been confirmed. Select OK to continue.
- The project will be deleted from the archive.
For CloudM Migrate installations that use an existing standalone SQL Server instance, grant the VIEW SERVER STATE and ALTER ANY CONNECTION permissions to the PoweredBy account.
- From the SQL Server Management Studio via GUI, connect to the SQL instance as a System Admin,
- Navigate to Security > Logins,
- Right click on PoweredBy > Select Properties,
- Select the Securables page
- In the bottom panel, scroll to the top and grant the ALTER ANY CONNECTION permission.
- In the bottom panel, scroll to the bottom and grant the VIEW SERVER STATE permission.
- Select OK to confirm the changes.
From the SQL Server Management Studio via statement:
- Connect to the SQL instance as a System Admin
- Select New Query
- Execute the following statements
- GRANT VIEW SERVER STATE TO PoweredBy
- GRANT ALTER ANY CONNECTION TO PoweredBy