While the default options are recommended for the majority of users, CloudM Migrate gives users the ability to customise their migration experience. The following are the advanced options available to those migrating from G Suite.
- Migrate Account Delegates - Migrate delegated access settings for accounts.
- Migrate Signature - Migrate signature settings for for accounts.
- Migrate Forwarding Settings - Migrate forwarding settings for accounts.
- Migrate Nicknames - Migrate nickname settings for accounts.
- Migrate POP Settings - Migrate settings for POP for accounts.
- Migrate IMAP Settings - Migrate settings for IMAP for accounts
- Migrate Out Of Office - Migrate out of office settings for accounts.
- Migrate Hangout Links - Migrate Hangout links within appointments by adding them to the body of a migrated appointment.
- Migrate Chat History - Migrate Google Chat messages to the destination system. In the destination, migrated chat messages appear as email messages.
- Migrated Chat Label - The label to apply to migrated chat messages.
- Migrate All Drive Items - When migrating from Google Drive, migrate all required files when processing the migrating user. This can result in files not belonging to the migrating user being migrated but is highly recommended to maintain integrity of the destination Drive.
- Check External Drive Sharing - Check if external domain sharing is enabled when migrating Google Drive to Drive. This can be disabled if Drive sharing is disabled and you have whitelisted the destination domain in the source domain.
- Migrate Items Only From Listed Users - Migrate only Drive items from those users listed on the users tab. 'Migrate All Drive Items' should also be true for this setting to apply. If you want to migrate items from users other than those being migrated, be sure to include them on the users tab but do not select them for migration.
- Migrate Contents of Non-Owned Folders - Migrate contents of folders not owned by the migrating user. This usually only needs enabling when some users are not migrated to the destination.
- Migrate Orphaned Folders - Migrate orphaned Google Drive folders that have no parents. This can cause a migration to take longer due to an increase in the required number of requests. Note that orphaned files are always migrated.
- Preserve Modified Date - Attempt to preserve the last modified date of any migrated files.
- Maximum Results Per Request - The limit on the number of results returned when listing files using the Google Drive API.
- Ignore Shared Drive file and folder ACLs - Whether to ignore ACLs for individual files and folders contained within Shared Drives.
- Exclude External Permissions - Only Migrate permissions from users/groups that are members of the migrating domain.
- Gmail API Filter Override - When using the Gmail API to export email, use the provided filter to override other tool settings. Leave empty to auto generate the filter. Note: this will override the following settings: Date Ranges, Folders and Excluded Folders.
- Use Limited Scopes – for email migrations use Limited Scopes. This requires the following scopes to be enabled : 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.labels' and 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly'
Migration Options (Google)
- Allow Missing Special Folders - Allow a migration to proceed if any of the ‘special’ folders (All Mail/Trash/Starred/etc.) are not visible via IMAP due to user settings. Note if this is set to true, then it is possible that some email for users may be missed. This option is not relevant when using the Gmail API for migration specified in "Google Email Migration API Version" option.
- Strip Google Test Domain - Removes the Google test domain (test-google-a.com) suffix from source email addresses, e.g. when applying address replacements to file ACLs
Comment Options (Google)
- Migrate File Comments - Allow the migration of Google Document comments. Please review the following article before enabling this feature.
- Maximum Results Per Request - the maximum number of results to return for individual queries to the Comments API