The Monitor section allows you to quickly and easily view current issues, statistics and logs relating to your domain.
To access the Monitor section:
- From any screen within CloudManager, click on the Menu icon ( ) at the top of the Functions column on the left side of the screen.
- This will prompt the Functions column to expand from an Icon view to a Description view.
- Select the drop down arrow next to Monitor to display the three options available in the Monitor section.
- Domain Insights - Displays information about the current health of your domain (including any current or potential issues) an statistics about how the various features of your system are being used.
- Deprovisioning Dashboard - Displays Statistics about deprovisioned user accounts, including the number of deprovisions completed in total, in the past month and in the past year, and the number of deprovisions currently scheduled.
- Logs - Displays an audit log of activity that has occurred on your system, including user logins, setting changes and warnings. The logs can also be filtered using a variety of criteria.
- Click on the name of the option that you want to view (Domain Insights, Deprovisioning Dashboard or Logs) to go to the specific screen for that option in CloudManager.