FIrstly, see Migrating Microsoft Teams for supported features.
When migrating to Microsoft Teams, the following applies:
- Get Users does not populate source Microsoft Teams in the Users list, therefore, they have to be manually added;
- If you did use Get Users and the source user type is a User, you can edit the import type to be a Team by selecting the line, and using the context menu on the right to edit it;
- Teams have email addresses and paths so can be used in the Import Name. If you use the path, it should be preceded by a forward slash '/';
- If you are migrating files, specifically, to the Team, then you need to specify the Document Library in the Given Name field;
- Each Team and/or Document Library requires a license. If you have any questions about this, speak directly to our Sales team.