In CloudM Migrate 3.16+, full email addresses can be specified as the import or export name when migrating to and/or from G Suite. This means that multiple domains within a single G Suite instance can be migrated using one configuration.
This is a departure from previous CloudM Migrate versions where only the email prefix was supported. No additional configuration is required, but you should understanding the following:
- Ensure all domains are added to Domain Replacements
- Addresses will be replaced if 'Replace Usernames' is enabled. Otherwise, or if some users are not listed, all addresses must be specified in an Address Replacements (File)
- All users and groups must be provisioned prior to migration
- For Google Drive to Google Drive migrations the best practices and concepts must be understood
- Any of the migrating domains can be specified as the domain name in the configuration, but you must have a license for this domain and the specified admin's primary address must be @ this domain