CURL is a third party application we can use to determine if the IMAP issue you're experiencing lays with CloudMigrator or the IMAP host itself. You can find the download for the package here, along with instructions for the download also.
There's multiple guides online for using CURL, but scripts for most use cases can be found here
Use Cases for CURL
Common issues that CURL can be useful for are thing such as:
- IMAP folders not migrating/listing
- User authentication errors
- Check the number of emails that can be queried between a specific date range
- Check server/port connectivity/availability
- Gather evidence for the support/development team
- Check content RFC compatibility
- Resource location
- Checking authentication for proxy settings
Sending the support team the output of the CURL script
Rather than a screenshot, we would prefer the input/output text copied into a txt file.
If you have any issues creating the correct input script, please don't hesitate reaching out to support.