This article explains how to enable and configure a signature for your domain.
Configure and enable the root/domain-level signature
- Click on User Lifecycle Management on the left hand menu
- Click sub category Email Signature
- Start editing in the right-hand pane
- Make sure 'Enabled for this OU' is selected
- Click the 'Update' button in the top-right when you're finished.
- Click on the 3 dots icon ('Actions' menu)
- Click 'Sync Email Signatures'. You will see this in the Notifications panel:
Check a user's signature
- Pick a user from the domain
- From the Actions menu, click 'View Mail Signature'
- Go to 'Manage Domain' and 'Browse.
- Select the OU which you wish to configure a signature for
- From the Actions menu select 'Configure Signatures'
- Choose whether to 'Set Explicitly' for the OU, or 'Inherit' from its parent(s)
- Then 'Update', sync, and check (as above) to confirm the users' signatures are working.