If you operate an on-premise directory application such as Active Directory, eDirectory or OpenLDAP then CloudManager can integrate with your directory to accept event requests from CloudManager such as user creation, updates and password changes.
The full range of events currently available are:
- User Creation - when a new user is created
- User Deletion - when a user is deleted from CloudManager
- User Rename - when a user's name or email address is changed
- User Move - when a user is moved from one OU to another
- User Password Change - when a user changes their password
- User Update - when a user edits their profile, or their profile is edited
When one of the above events occurs CloudManager makes a secure request to an on-premise connector application that performs matching operations in your directory.
When a notification is sent, CloudManager makes an HTTP request to the endpoint specified in the integration settings. The endpoint is a servlet application that runs on your own network, and accepts and verifies requests from CloudManager before making any changes to your directory. Requests are encrypted and use public private key pairs to ensure authenticity and to ensure the connector application only processes requests from CloudPages.
The following detailed documentation is provided to assist with the setup and configuration.
For the technical system files required to enable this features please log a call with our support team via email@example.com and we will be able to share out the required files.