Within CloudM Manage, you have the ability to set the specific timezone and Access Time allowed for users.
You need to Add specific times at the global, or specific Organization Unit level after the Time Restriction has been turned on in Global Settings
First step is to enable Time Restrictions
- Open Global Settings on the left hand menu
- Select Global Login Controls sub-menu
- Scroll down to Time Restrictions
- Click Enable and the Update
You can now scroll to the OU to set the time.
This can be set using the following steps:
- Open Manage Domain from the left hand menu
- Select Browse sub-menu category
- Select the OU you require this applying to (remember for the entire domain select the primary or root OU)
- Once selected, click the Actions menu from the top right and select Configure Login Restrictions
- Scroll down to Login Section
- Under the Access TIme heading you can click the Add link to set times
- When finished click the Update button to save the OU settings.
- This will then synchronise across the OU/Domain.