To setup SSO with Google G Suite follow the following steps:
Important: Before you enable SSO you should ensure you have uploaded your certificate (below) to G Suite. Failure to do this could mean your users cannot log in.
Note: In order for Single Sign On (SSO) to function G Suite two factor authentication must be disabled for all users.
- Download the Cloudmanager X.509 Certificate
- Open left menu Global Settings
Sub menu Global Login Controls
- Open a web browser new tab and goto Google Control Panel link: https://admin.google.com/yourdomain.com/SetupSSO
- Tick to Setup SSO with third party identity provider
- Upload the certificate you downloaded from CloudManager (step 1)
- Add required URLs for the Sign-in page and Sign-out page - These can be found on the Cloudmanager SSO Configuration Information page (see image above under point 1b)
- Click Save in Google CPanel SSO page
Open up the CloudManager tab from before at the SSO Configuration Information section
- Click to Enable, you will be prompted for confirmation
- Click to confirm - Yes, Enable in G Suite
- After several minutes (estimated) the settings will be active and when you select to login to your Google G Suite core service you will be redirected to CloudManager Login page.
Additional help on G Suite SSO