As well as the OU rules you’ll need to navigate to the Global Settings via the menu and enable time/location restrictions from the Global Login Controls Section and update your settings.
Articles in this section
- Application Permissions
- Syncing Domains
- Integration Security & steps taken
- Attribute Mapping for CloudManager for Microsoft
- Attribute Mapping for CloudManager for Google
- How do I remove CloudManager?
- Can I install CloudManager on my Secondary Domain only?
- Can I change my Primary Domain Name without affecting CloudManager?
- I’ve setup restrictions on my OU but it’s not working
- How often does the monitoring data update?