As well as the Organization Unit rules, you will need to navigate to the Global Settings via the menu and enable time / location restrictions from the Global Login Controls section and update your settings.
Articles in this section
- Application Permissions
- Syncing Domains
- Integration Security & steps taken
- Attribute Mapping for CloudM Manage for Microsoft
- Attribute Mapping for CloudM Manage for Google
- How do I remove CloudM Manage?
- Can I install CloudM Manage on my Secondary Domain only?
- Can I change my Primary Domain Name without affecting CloudM Manage?
- I have setup restrictions on my Organization Unit but it is not working
- How often does the monitoring data update?