CloudMigrator includes tools to view the slave servers that are connected to a master server. Open the tool from the CloudMigrator Service Manager (Remote Connections tab), or from the menu in the web interface.
Above: Example in Web UI
Above: Example in Desktop UI
The tool shows the following:
- All of the connected slave servers
- The status, whether the slave is actively communicating with the master server or whether are any issues
- The uptime of the slave service
- The last time it ran a migration
- The number of migrations running on each slave
If a slave has had difficulty communicating with the master the status may change to warning (if communication is temporarily unavailable) or error if the slave is no longer available.
To open an RDP connection to a slave server right-click the row of the server you would like to open a session for and choose the option.