The information below is for when configuring Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 as source platform for a migration.
- Archive Type - the type of the archive that will be processed from Archive2Anywhere.
- Server URL - the URL that will be used to make requests to re-hydrate email stubs from Archive2Anywhere.
- API Key - the API key required for calling the Archive2Anywhere endpoint.
- Retry Count - the number of times to retry rehydrating a stub before failing.
- Timeout - the time (in milliseconds) before a connection will fail.
- Migrate Non-Organizer Attendee Statuses – Attempt to migrate attendee statuses for appointments where the migrating user is not the owner (when the owner is being migrated attendee statuses are always preserved). Due to API limitations, for any appointments from outside of the domain and from any accounts that no longer exist the attendee status will never be migrated.
- Primary Contact Type – choose either SMTP or SIP address when resolving contact email address.
- Exchange 2007 Calendar Timezone – The default timezone to use with appointments when migrating from Exchange 2007 when the timezone is not identified by other means.
Mapi Properties Options
- Extended Mapi Properties - specify the list of custom Mapi properties to migrate (valid when migrating to Exchange/Office 365 only).
- Included Item Classes – provide a list of item classes that will be included when migrating email. Wildcard matches can be used along with exact matches, so for example the default setting includes
IPM.Note.*which means all sub classes of
- Excluded Item Classes – provide a list of excluded item classes to exclude from email migration if required. Exact matches must be used here.
- Log Excluded Items – by default excluded items will be logged to the trace file with a log level of 'Warn'. Set this to true to include these items in the migration reports.
- Migrate SMIME Signed Messages Without Modification – When migrating SMIME signed messages, perform no modification of the messages. This could mean some other features of CloudMigrator may not be executed, such as moving attachments to Drive or ensuring the sent address is correct. It will ensure however that the digital signature verifies.
OneDrive for Business/Sharepoint
- Team Site URL – the URL for sites and teams. This is usually https://tenant.sharepoint.com
- Include Team Sites in User List – specifies whether Team Sites will be obtained when getting a user list.
- Include OneDrive Team Sites in User List – specifies whether OneDrive Users Team Sites will be obtained when getting a user list. This operation could take time as each users OneDrive space is checked.
- Document Sharing - choose whether the document should be shared as per the source folders/files ACLs if they can be resolved to email addresses.
- Export Batch Size - the maximum number of items to return per a OneDrive batch file/folder request.
- Migrate Account Delegates – migrate account delegation.
- Migrate Signature – migrate user signatures.
- Migrate Out Of Office – migrate user out of office settings
The PowerShell settings here are required to generate user lists for migrating from Office 365/Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016.
It is important to note that the default scripts may need editing depending on the platform in use. The default scripts are setup for usage with Office 365.
- PowerShell Variables – specify the name/value pairs that can be used as replacement variables in PowerShell scripts. The name must be in the format: [!name], where ‘name’ can be anything of your choice.
- PowerShell Get User Init Script – this script is run before the cmdlet ‘Get-User’ is called on the Exchange server. This script is used to setup a PowerShell session such that the ‘Get-User’ command the tool issues will succeed. The default script is the script required to perform this operation on Office 365, and sets up a remote PowerShell script.
Office 365 Groups
- Export Channel Message Type – export channel messages as either an email thread, single html document, email and document or none
- Maximum Results Per Request – the maximum number of results to return for individual queries.