The information below is for when configuring Dropbox for Business as a source platform for a migration.Please see Migrating from Dropbox for Business to assist with the following items.
• File Access App Key - The app key that is generated by Dropbox when creating a ‘Team member file access’ application.
• File Access Token - The access token generated when clicking the generate button under generate an access token.
• Redirect Uri - This depends on whether you're using single or multi-server
• Team Folders Owner - The email address of the user who will take ownership of 'Team Folders' in the destination.
• Test User Name - The login email address of a non-admin user within the system to test. This user must have an active status in Dropbox for Business.
• Retry Count - The number of times an operation will be tried before failing when making requests to Dropbox.
• Timeout - The timeout for operations with the server.