This quick start guide provides you with the basic information to configure CloudM Migrate for a migration from Consumer Outlook. It is highly recommended that you read the application documentation in full for your platforms in order to understand all of the options available to you during a migration.
The following software should be installed on the migration workstation:
- CloudM Migrate
What else do I need?
- Outlook account username and password
- Select Personal Outlook in the platform selector
- Enter a Outlook username and password
- Enter your license key. Please click Help > Licence Key to apply the licence. Paste in licence key and click Apply.
- Setup your destination platform. Instructions are available for G Suite, Google Vault, Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 and Exchange Online Archives.
- Test the configuration using the configuration test tool, available at ‘Tools->Check Connections’. See this article for more information about the connection test tool. You will also need to complete the settings for the destination platform before running this test. If any problems are encountered with the connection test, please examine the error and make the adjustments to your configuration settings.
- Add your users and items you would like to migrate in the ‘Users/Resources’ tab. Add the password for each account in the 'Password' field.
- Start your migration