Mandatory fields force users to add information to specific fields before allowing them to use CloudManager. If SSO is enabled then login will be blocked until the required fields have been completed.
The configuration can either be inherited from the parent OU or can be set explicitly per OU.
To configure mandatory fields:
- Under Manage Domain in the left hand menu of Cloud Manager click Browse.
- Select an OU to configure.
- Click the 3-dot action menu in the top right then select Configure Mandatory Fields.
- Mark the checkbox next to the fields you want to make mandatory.
- Click Update at the top right to apply your changes.
Predefined Extra Information
Predefined Extra Information fields can also be set to mandatory in addition to the native Cloud Manager fields.
Native fields that can be configured as mandatory fields:
- Password Recovery
- Email Addresses
- IM Addresses
- Desk Code
- Web links
- Date of Birth
- Maiden Name
- Other Name
- Short Name
- Job Title
- End Date