Once you've created a CloudM Manage role, you can use the Role Assignment tab to add and remove from users /groups / Organization Units.
- Select the Holder of the role
- Select the Holder (Profile, Group or OU)
- Select the Role
- Select the Org Unit
- Click Add
Search for Assigned Roles
If you need to find out how many roles of one type are assigned, e.g. which roles an OU has you can easily do so by picking the relevant information and clicking Search.
You can also export the entire list (or the entire search results) into a .CSV or Google Sheet by clicking Export
Remove an Assignment
- Open the Role Assignment tab
- Find the Holder in the left column
- Click the far right cross
- Click the confirmation pop-up
Deleted role assignments will take immediate effect.
Using Search Results to Assign Roles
Use Search to Assign Roles
A search query can be used to find all required users, then from the 3-dotted Action menu in the top right, select Assign Roles.