No the global synchronisation timings cannot be changed at a per OU level.
Articles in this section
- AD Integration synchronisation
- Application Permissions
- Attribute Mapping for CloudManager for Google
- Attribute Mapping for CloudManager for Microsoft
- Bulk Deprovisioning users within CloudManager
- Can I bulk edit/set existing user passwords?
- Can I change how often a Global Synchronisation occurs on my domain?
- Can I change my Primary Domain Name without affecting CloudManager?
- Can I install CloudManager on my Secondary Domain only?
- Can I setup multiple Country/IP restrictions or use both at the same time?