The information below is for when configuring G Suite (Google Apps) as source platform for a migration.
• Domain Name – the name of the hosted domain to export from (primary or secondary).
• Admin Email – the email address of a super admin account for the primary GSuite domain. If migrating using multiple workstations, use one super admin user per workstation.
• Test User Email – an email address to test in the domain to be migrated.
Service Account Details
• Service Account Email Address – the email address of the service account used for migrations. See the section on preparing the source/destination Google account for details of service accounts. See this article for more information about setting up GSuite.
• Private Key Path – the location of the private key file for the service account. Click the option and use the browser to locate the key you should have downloaded.