The information below is for configuring SharePoint On-Premise as source platform for a migration.
- Admin Details: The user username that has been added as a site collection administrator in either of the following formats 'username' or 'contoso\\username'.
- Admin Password: Password for the account entered in ‘Admin Details’
- Domain Name: Domain name for SharePoint
- Central Administration Url: the Url for the Central Administration. This is only required if you would like to include Team Sites when getting users. The user entered in the 'Admin Details' will need access to the 'Central Administration' and be a site collection administrator for each site collection.
- My Sites Url: The Url for the My Site collection.(This is the base site Url where My Sites/OneDrive’ reside.)
- Test Username: The user within the system to test. 'contoso\\username'. This account will need to have a 'My Site/OneDrive' provisioned and have the admin account added as a site collection administrator.
- Team Site Url: The base Url for Team Sites. (This is the base site Url where your Team Sites reside).
- Test Team Site Path and Library: The Team Site and library title within SharePoint to test 'path to site/document-site-library-name'. The admin account entered above should already be added as a site collection administrator.
- Retry Count: The number of times an operation will be attempted before failing.
- Timeout: The timeout that will apply to communications with the SharePoint server.