- Send Email Notifications – when the migration completes, send an email notification to the addresses specified in the option below
- Notification email addresses – provide the addresses to send email notifications to
- Flash Taskbar – Flash the Windows taskbar when the migration process is complete
- Play Sound – Play a sound when the migration process is complete
- Sound Name – The sound to play when ‘Play Sound’ is set to true.
Save Results – will write results to file at the end of a run.
When the process has completed then the results of that process can be saved to disk. The results cover three areas; the statistics for each user for the current process, which records the number of import and export successes and failures for each type of item; and the tables of results for individual items for both export and import. All results are output to three CSV files (and optionally PDF files) in a time stamped directory in the following location:
<Application Data Folder>\Cloud Technology Solutions\<Application Identifier>\Results
'Record Successes' is found in step 4 of your configuration under Output Options.
It is only available and fully functional in the web UI for single-server migrations. In multi-server it will only record successes for users run on the master instance.
If the option ‘Record Successes’ has been set to true, then the tables of results for individual items could be very large and could take a long time to write to disk. It is possible to open the results folder by selecting ‘Tools->Open Results Folder’ within the user interface. Note that the folder containing the trace file or results will be different depending on the operating system, the user and the application identifier (see below)
- In Progress CSV Reports – Write CSV report files as each user migration completes rather than at the end of all migrations.
- Save Results on Cancel – save results to disk when a migration has been cancelled. This setting does not override the main ‘Save Results’ setting. Image Path – By default a Cloud Technology Solutions logo is used on the title page of the PDF reports. If another image is required then select a PNG or JPEG file on the migration workstation using this option. This image will be stretched to 15cm wide.
- Record Successes – record successes in the CSV files produced at the end of a migration. Usually it is recommended to record only failures. If successes are also written it may take some time at the end of a migration to write the results files.
- Error Reason Modifications – specify a set of custom error messages for user reports. When recording the reason when an item fails to migrate, this setting is checked for matching text and the message is replaced. The following rule is followed: if the error reason contains the string (case-insensitive) specified in ‘Match’, the entire reason is replaced with ‘Replacement.
- Record Document Mappings – create a CSV file, per-user in the results folder which contains the source and destination document IDs of migrated Documents. For more information please see this article.
Large Migrations and Drive Mappings
In some cases for very large migrations, and especially when producing Drive document mappings, you may need to use full SQL Server rather than SQL Server Express which is installed by default with CloudMigrator. Contact the support team if you are storing Drive document mappings and running a large migration.
- Image Path – By default a Cloud Technology Solutions logo is used on the title page of the PDF reports. If another image is required then select a PNG or JPEG file on the migration workstation using this option. This image will be stretched to 15cm wide.
- Report Title – Use to set the title on the title page of the PDF report to something other than the default.
- Report Format - Choose from HTML (recommended) or PDF (deprecated)
- Create Migration Reports – Create reports for the most recent migration. The reports contain lots of information about the migration including configuration settings, overall statistics and detailed statistics for each user.
- Create User Reports – (always true for HTML reports) If true, the individual files are created for each user in the migration. Individual user reports are in a format that could be provided to users to provide information on their migration, and in particular to inform them about any migration failures that may have occurred.
- Launch Report Viewer – automatically open the report at the end of the migration.