How scalable is CloudMigrator?
CloudMigrator is scalable to your needs. The licensing scheme used by the migration tool means you can run multiple instances of the tool on different migration workstations. There are technical and performance limitations of running too many simultaneous users on one migration workstation, but when this load is spread over several workstations large amounts of users can be processed at one time. The number of instances of CloudMigrator will depend on the required throughput, the available bandwidth and hardware resource and can therefore vary from migration to migration.
Check out the following articles for related information:
Typical Migration Sizes
CloudMigrator has been used by many organisations around the world. Our migrations include organisations with sizes like:
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology – 18,000 users.
- University of Dundee – 28,000 users.
- University of Guelph - 80,000 users
- London Borough of Hillingdon – 4000 users.
- US Government Organisation – 20,000 users.
- Eat – 1700 users.
- Online Retailer – 9500 users.