No. The source data cannot be manipulated in any way. CloudMigrator uses read-only processes on the source platform.
Articles in this section
- Does CloudMigrator affect the data in my source system?
- How is CloudMigrator licensed? How are licenses consumed?
- How long will my migration take?
- What are your priority levels and definitions?
- What are your support hours?
- What items are not migrated with CloudMigrator?
- Are empty mail folders migrated?
- Can encrypted Lotus Notes archives be migrated?
- Can I migrate a users mailbox to a Google Group?
- Can I migrate from a GroupWise system located on a Linux Server?